Now I’m sharing the recipe with you online!
It’s the Perfect Cookie!! This will be your go to cookie recipe, it’s even better than the beloved chocolate chip cookie with two types of chocolate, two types of sugar and pecans of course.
- Light brown sugar & granulated stage
- All-purpose flour
- Milk and dark chocolate bits
- Unsalted butter
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
The most popular cookie ever, with two types of chocolate and lots of pecans. A classic cookie that everyone loves.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 23 mins
- Yield: 30 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Canadian
- 3/4 cup (180 g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (140 g) light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup (110 g) white sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups (280 g) all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup each (175 g each) of milk and dark chocolate bits
- 1 cup (125 g) pecans, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugars with electric beater until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Add in the vanilla, flour and baking soda and mix to combine.
- Mix in chocolate bits and pecans.
- Drop tablespoons of cookie dough onto trays (approx. 1 1/2 inches apart), using a fork press tops of dough down.
- Bake the cookies for 8 minutes, or until lightly golden (don’t overbake).
- Cool slightly on trays before transferring to rack to cool completely.
Make dough ahead and freeze for up to a month. Roll into logs and to cut and slice for later. Defrost dough and bake as instructed.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 11.5g
- Sodium: 101mg
- Fat: 10.4g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 24.2g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
Keywords: Chocolate Chip, Cookies, Dessert, Toll House
You may also like: